*1. Use the Prayer Calendar at each general meeting to pray for persons in mission and for our mission work with women, children and youth. (Assign prayer calendar to a member to present at each meeting).
*2. Make and meet our Pledge to Mission. Suggest sharing progress with Goal Progress Chart.
3. Add at least 2 (1) new members.
*4. Have at least 2 (1) members subscribing to Response magazine.
*5. Use 2 (1) programs from the Program Book for UMW meeting.
*6. Support one Local or one Conference Hands-On Mission project.
*7. Implement the Charter for Racial Justice in at least 2 (1) ways.
9. Invite a district or conference officer, other than a group member, to a meeting or event. Encourage events to be sent for District & Conf. calendars.
10. At least 1 member of the group attends the Mission u and reports back.
11. Contact 5 persons listed in the Prayer Calendar.
12. At least 1 person signs up online for the Women’s Action Network. gbgm-umc.org/umw
13. At least 2 (1) persons, complete 1 of the Reading Program Plans and report on 1 of the books read.
14. Contribute to all 5 channels of Mission Giving. (Pledge to Mission, World Thank Offering, Special Mission Recognition, Gift in Memory, and Gift to Mission).
15. Get involved with children in at least 2 ways.
17. Work toward becoming a “green” UMW group by initiating one choice:
19. Plan 1 program from the Social Principles of the United Methodist Church. umcsc.org/PDG/SocialPrinciples.pdf
20. Create an article with photo illustrating your group’s support of the UMW Purpose and send to the Conf. Communications Coordinator: JoAnne Neish, email@example.com. Phone number is: 408-828-6303.